【录取通知书百度影音】电影录取通知中的精彩台词

185
 

Nah, I'm not gonna answer your question,

我不准备回答你的问题

'cause you guys have already made up your minds.

因为你们已经打定主意

I'm an expert in rejection,

我是拒绝方面的专家

and I can see it on your faces.

我能看清你们的面目

And it's too bad that you judge us by the way we look

太遗憾你们的裁决和我们预料的一样

and not by who we are.

你们没有理解我们

Just because you want us to be more like them

这是因为你们想我们和他们一样

when the truth is we're not like them.

但事实上我们不喜欢这样

And I am damn proud of that fact.

我为我们所做的事情而自豪

Rock on!

太棒了!

I mean,

我的意思是

Harmon College and their... and their 100 years of tradition. 哈蒙学院有它一百多年的历史传统

But tradition of what?

但传统是什么?

Of hazing kids

欺压同学

and humiliating anyone who's a little bit different?

羞辱看不惯的人

Of putting so much pressure on kids

给孩子们很大压力

they turn into these... these stress freaks and caffeine addicts. 导致压力过大而失常染上毒瘾

Why? Why can't we both exist? Huh?

为什么?为什么不能共存

You can have your grades, and your rules

你们有你们的规则

and your structure, and your ivory towers,

你们的构成你们的象牙塔

and then we'll do things our way.

而我们做我们自己的

Why do we have to conform to what you want?

录取通知书百度影音 电影录取通知中的精彩台词

为什么要遵守你们的规则?

Well, what about you parents?

你的父母呢?

Did... Did the system really work out for you?

系统是为你设计的?

Did it teach you to follow your heart,

它教你顺从你们的心

or to just play it safe, roll over?

做个顺民?都很听话?

What about you guys?

你们呢?

Did you always want to be school administrators?

你们一直想做学校行政员?

Dr. Alexander, was that your dream? 亚历山大博士你有什么梦想?

Or maybe no, maybe you wanted to be a poet.

也许没有也许想做诗人

Maybe you wanted to be a magician or an artist.

或者魔术师,艺术家

Maybe you just wanted to travel the world.

或者只想周游世界

Look, l... l... l... I lied to you.

看,我...撒谎了

I lied to all of you, and I'm sorry.

我对所有人撒谎非常抱歉

Dad, especially to you.

爸,尤其是你

But out of that desperation, something happened that was so amazing. 但绝望之余有些事情很激动

Life was full of possibilities.

一生有很多可能

A-A-And isn't that what you ultimately want for us?

难道这不是你们最后的要求?

As parents, I mean, is... is that, is possibilities.

作为父母,我的意思是便是“可能”

Well, we came here today to ask for your approval,

今天我们来这请求你们的批准

and something just occurred to me.

有些事情发生了

I don't give a shit!

我不在乎!

Who cares about your approval?

录取通知书百度影音 电影录取通知中的精彩台词

谁在乎你们的批准?

We don't need your approval to tell us that what we did was real. 我们不需要你的批准来告诉我们什么才是真的

'Cause there are so few truths in this world,

因为真相总是掌握在少数人手里

that when you see one, you know it.

当你发现了你就明白

And I know that it is a truth

我明白这是一个真相

that real learning took place at South Harmon.

真正的学习发生在南哈蒙

Whether you like it or not, it did.

无论你是否喜欢 它是事实

'Cause you don't need teachers or classrooms

不需要老师,教室

or... or fancy highbrow traditions or money to really learn. 以及虚浮的传统或者金钱来学习

You just need people with a desire to better themselves,

只需要大家有着提高自己的愿望

and we got that by the shitload at South Harmon.

这在南哈蒙已经拥有

So you can go ahead, sign your forms,

所以你们继续 标榜你们的规则

reject us and shoot us down, and do whatever you gotta do.

拒绝我们,打击我们 做你们想做的

It doesn't really matter at this point.

这一点都没有关系

Because we'll never stop learning,

因为我们不会停止学习

and we'll never stop growing,

也不会停止成长

and we'll never forget the ideals that were instilled in us at our place 我们不会忘记在我们的土地上灌输的理想

'Cause we are S.H.I.T. Heads now,

因为我们是南哈蒙的主人

and we'll be S.H.I.T. Heads forever

我们也一直都会是南哈蒙的主人

and nothing you can say or do or stamp

无论你说的,做的,盖的

can take that away from us! So go!

可以让我们改变 去他妈的!随你们!

相关专题

录取通知书百度影音
 

内容版权声明:除非注明,否则皆为本站转载文章。文章及图片版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请联系我们,我们立刻删除。

转载注明出处:http://www.361478.com/a/1257.html

在线测算